Frequently Asked Questions

What is Hillrom’s Ticker and where is it traded?

Hillrom shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol HRC.

back to top

What is Hillrom’s CUSIP number?

Hillrom’s CUSIP number is 431475102.

back to top

What is Hillrom’s fiscal year?

Hillrom’s fiscal year ends September 30th of each calendar year.

back to top

Does Hillrom issue printed quarterly reports?

No. However, Hillrom provides information on its quarterly financial performance in the form of earnings releases, earnings calls, reconciliations and Form 10-Q filings, which are available on the website at SEC Filings.

back to top

What is a registered shareholder?

A registered shareholder is the owner of the stock as recorded by the transfer agent. The registered shareholder's name appears on the stock certificate.

back to top

What is Hillrom’s dividend policy?

Hillrom dividends are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Hillrom has historically paid quarterly cash dividends to its shares.

back to top

Does Hillrom have a dividend reinvestment program?

Yes. The Hillrom Dividend Reinvestment Program offers registered shareholders the opportunity to purchase additional shares, commission-free, through automatic dividend reinvestment and/or optional cash investments. Interested persons may contact Hillrom’s transfer agent, Computershare, at 800-716-3607 within the USA, US Territories & Canada and 312-360-5328 outside the USA.

back to top

Who is Hillrom’s transfer agent? What does a transfer agent do?

Computershare Trust Co., NA is Hill-Rom’s transfer agent. To contact Computershare, call 800-716-3607 or visit the Computershare website.

Transfer agents maintain stock registries for their client companies such as Hillrom. They issue and cancel stock certificates, process and pay dividends, administer dividend reinvestment programs, resolve issues arising from lost or stolen certificates and answer questions from shareholders about their accounts.

back to top

Do you have a record of my stock trading activity?

If you hold your shares through a broker, then we do not, but your broker should. If you possess the stock certificate, please contact Computershare at 800-716-3607 or visit the Computershare website.

back to top

What is the cost basis for my former Hillendbrand common stock and my HI stock?

back to top

How do I sign up to receive e-proxy stock materials?

Visit our e-Proxy website to sign up for electronic Annual Reports and Proxy Statements at

back to top

How can I order a copy of your Annual Report?

You may view Hillrom’s most recent annual report online. To order a printed copy of the report, complete the Contact Investor Relations Form.

back to top

Subscribe to Email Alerts

To receive notifications via email, enter your email address and select at least one subscription below. After submitting your information, you will receive a confirmation email. You must click the link in the email to activate your subscription. You can sign up for additional subscriptions or unsubscribe at any time.

* Required



Unsubscribe from Email Alerts

By entering your email address below, you will no longer receive email alerts for any of the subscriptions listed above. If you do unsubscribe from email alerts, you can subscribe again at any time by using the sign up process above.

* Required


Contact Investor Relations

Hillrom Corporate Offices
130 E. Randolph Street, Suite 1000
Chicago, IL 60601

Investor Relations Contacts
Mary Kay Ladone
Senior Vice President, Corporate Development,
Strategy and Investor Relations
Phone: 312-819-9387

Lorna Williams
Executive Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy
Phone: 312-233-7799

Transfer Agent
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Phone: 800-716-3607 (Within U.S., U.S. territories, and Canada)
Phone: 312-360-5328 (Outside U.S., U.S. territories and Canada)

Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845